Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length: 24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1545 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 2640 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4635 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 6"
- Storage length: 32' 6"
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 26" (66.04 cm) diameter, .100 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4 Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Front porch area
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Fire extinguisher
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-coordinated 11' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Midship L-lounge w/ roto-molded, drained storage
- Aft bench-style lounge w/ roto-molded livewell & storage
- 2 fore deluxe adjustable, swiveling & reclining fishing chairs w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch & 2 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- 7' 6" (2.29 m) starboard lockable rod box w/ organizer
- Port bow 12-gal. (45.42 L) timed aerated livewell & starboard bow battery compartment, both w/ rod & drink holders
- Aft 15-gal. (56.78 L) timed aerated livewell
- Aft fishing station w/ tool & rod holders & battery storage
- Pre-wired for easy installation of optional trolling motor and trolling motor front gate
- 3 powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- Hydraulic steering
- Aluminum deck undercladding
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance-enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller