Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Type: Outboard
- Length:23' 4"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 10"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 136 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 2040 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 3375 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32"
- Transom height at center line: 30"
- Deadrise: 21 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Dry weight: 5010 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 4100 lbs.
- Average package weight: 7200 lbs.
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 12' 0"
- Storage length: 32' 10"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- Garmin® GPSMAP® 8610 chartplotter MFD w/Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
- Digital switching through multifunction displays
- Custom anodized aluminum steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic steering
- Trim tab switches w/position indicator lights & auto retract
- Powdercoated aluminum battery switch panel w/labels, main power shutoff, emergency parallel switch, removable knobs & voltage sensing relays (VSR)
- Switch panel w/manual reset circuit breakers & illuminated switches
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- FUSION stereo w/4 lighted speakers
- Integrated forward-console seat w/52-qt. (49.21 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Lockable, sealed glovebox
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet & dual USB ports
- Custom aluminum leaning post
- Flip-up bolster
- 84-qt. (79.49 L) cooler below leaning post
- Rod holders
T-Top or Hardtop
- Canvas T-top
- .25" (6.35 mm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top
- Electronics box
- Gelcoat-finished surface, wiring access hatches, battery switch panel & 6' (1.83 m) head room
- Anchor locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Port & starboard forward seats w/247-qt. (233.75 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- 278-qt. (263.09 L) bow center in-deck storage compartment
- Low-profile powder-coated aluminum bow rails
- Self-bailing cockpit w/transom valves
- 2 port & 2 starboard gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 6 rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Freshwater shower w/pull-out spray head
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/hinged gate & stainless steel ring
- Flush-folding, cushioned center transom jump seat
- 135-qt. (127.76 L) aft port & starboard in-deck fishboxes w/gravity drains & diaphragm pump
- 4 transom-mounted rod holders
- 2 aft 22-gal. (84.23 L) rounded livewells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Aft starboard recessed tool & leader holder
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Bilge access hatch
- Aft port & starboard coaming bolsters
- 360° coaming bolsters
- Six 8" (20.32 cm) stainless steel, anti-rattle pop-up cleats
- 2 bow drink holders
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller(s)
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- Ring deck design for more usable interior space
- 100% composite construction
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports & gelcoat finish
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Heavy duty extra thick, closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- 3-step, stowable dive ladder
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Recessed, pull-out, telescoping boarding ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable toilet
- Sea Chest keeps 3 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
- Automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pump
- 1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) livewell pump
- Pressurized raw water washdown pump
- High-speed raw water intake
- Transom w/freshwater washdown
- Pressurized freshwater pump
- 6-gal. (22.71 L) freshwater tank
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights & 1 head light
- 1 cranking battery per outboard
- Dual battery rigging w/voltage sensitive relay (VSR) & emergency parallel switch
- Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Pre-wired for optional anchor windlass
- OPTIONAL tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer available.
- NMMA® certified.
- DOT approved.
- Tandem-axle brakes.
- 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels.
- Oil bath hubs.
- Leaf spring suspension.
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Galvanized steel components.
- LED lighting.
- LED marker lights.
- PVC loading guides.
- Galvanized fenders.