To create the 12T, ASCEND® designers took our most-popular sit-on-top model and redesigned it to be even more stable, functional and comfortable. For stability, this features our advanced tunnel design with a wide transom and flared bow sections. It’s so stable you can stand up and cast from it. That design also results in solid tracking and easy paddling.
And while you’re standing and fishing, you’ll be comfortable thanks to the non-skid foam deck mat, just another testament to our designers’ meticulous attention to features and detail. In addition, 12T designers took customer feedback and used it to build in a number of other great features to create an all-around great, user-friendly system beginning paddlers and avid anglers will enjoy.
In addition to its standard features, the 12T works perfectly with the optional RedHead® waterfowl blind, turning it into a great duck hunting boat, too!
- Rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull w/wide transom & flared bow sections for excellent durability, standing-and-fishing stability & solid tracking
- Recessed bow storage area w/flush-mounted bungees
- Flat casting deck w/non-skid foam mat
- 10.91” x 14.84” (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship hatch
- Midship deep molded drink holder/storage & weathertight storage
- Port & starboard accessory-mounting rails
- Port flush-mounted paddle holders
- Deluxe removable, adjustable seating system w/3-position seat landings & adjustable foot braces
- Dual flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- Large stern tankwell w/D-rings & recessed stern storage area w/flush-mounted bungees
- 6 scupper drains throughout w/6 plugs
- Bow & stern carrying handles