Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Type: Outboard
- Length:28' 4"
- Beam: 9' 10"
- Bottom width: 7' 9"
- Max. Recommended HP: 700 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 228 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 13 persons
- Max. person weight: 5490 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 5791 lbs.
- Interior depth: 33"
- Transom height at center line: 30"
- Deadrise: 21 degrees
- Draft: 21"
- Dry weight: 7270 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 6000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 9800 lbs.
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 12' 4"
- Storage Length: 37' 10"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- Custom anodized aluminum tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic steering
- Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
- Trim tab switches w/position indicator lights & auto retract
- Powdercoated aluminum battery switch panel w/labels, main power shutoff, emergency parallel switch, removable knobs & voltage sensing relays (VSR)
- Switch panel w/manual reset circuit breakers & illuminated switches
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet
- Fiberglass leaning post
- Helm seat w/flip-up cushion
- Storage below
- Bait prep station w/freshwater sink, removable cutting board, 50-gal. (189.27 L) anti-slosh livewell & tackle storage
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights (1 fore, 2 aft)
- .25" (6.35 mm) in-deck aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for frame
- .25" (6.35 mm) in-hardtop aluminum backing-plate reinforcement
- Gelcoat-finished surface, sink, wiring access hatches, battery switch panel, battery access & 6' (1.83 m) head room
- Sink w/faucet & on-demand freshwater
- Portlight in head door
- Anchor locker w/protective inner liner
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard forward seats w/99-qt (93.69 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- 470-qt. (444.79 L) bow center in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- Low-profile brushed anodized aluminum bow rails
- Self-bailing cockpit w/gutters, oversized drains & transom valves
- 3 port & 3 starboard gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 6 rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Port & starboard tilt-out storage bins
- Freshwater shower w/pull-out spray head
- 290-qt. (274.44 L) insulated aft port & starboard in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator & overboard discharge
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Bilge access hatch
- Walk-thru transom w/latching door
- Aft port & starboard coaming bolsters
- Stainless steel cleats w/access via hawse pipes
- 2 bow drink holders
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propellers
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports & gelcoat finish
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Recessed, pull-out, telescoping boarding ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Aluminum main fuel tank w/4 baffles
- 2 automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pumps
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) & 1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) livewell pumps
- Pressurized raw water washdown pump
- High-speed raw water intake
- Pressurized freshwater pump
- 13-gal. (49.21 L) freshwater tank for sinks & shower
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights & 1 head light
- 1 cranking battery per outboard
- Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Pre-wired for optional stereo system & speakers
- Pre-wired for optional anchor windlass
- OPTIONAL triple-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer w/triple-axle disc brakes & stainless steel hardware package available.
- NMMA® certified.
- DOT approved.
- Triple-axle brakes.
- 15" (38.1 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels.
- Oil bath hubs.
- Torsion-axle suspension.
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Galvanized steel components.
- LED lighting.
- LED marker lights.
- PVC loading guides.
- Galvanized fenders