Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 4"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 53.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 965 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1727 lbs.
- Interior depth: 23"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2255 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1800 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3055 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 6"
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 9' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 7"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- Integrated full-width footrest
- Acrylic windscreen
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet
T-Top or Hardtop
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard forward seats w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- Low-profile stainless steel bow rails
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 2 gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 4 rods
- NEW aft port & starboard removable, folding jump seats
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Bilge access hatch
- NEW cockpit coaming bolsters
- Four 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- 100% composite construction
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Heavy-duty rub rail & insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- NEW swim platform w/3-step stainless steel ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- NEW interior courtesy lights
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer
- NMMA® certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Tandem-axle brakes
- 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels & galvanized axles
- Oil bath hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lighting
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders