Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:21' 0"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 60 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height at center line: 27"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2735 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2100 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3310 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 1"
- Storage length: 26' 6"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch
- Battery/gear storage
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam for USCG-approved flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) cartridge baitwell pump w/auxiliary inlet port
- High-speed raw water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Seven 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel low-profile pull-up cleats (fore, spring & aft)
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO® logo
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- Anchor locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- 90-qt. (85 L) port & starboard bow boxes w/stainless steel compression latches
- 136-qt. (129 L) center bow storage compartment w/locking stainless steel compression latch
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher & removable 94-qt. (89 L) cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- 2 large aft guttered & gasketed lock-down dry storage compartments
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Aft 30-gal. (114 L) baitwell w/Pro-Air® aeration system
- Closed-molded coaming boards
- Bilge access hatch
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ (RPS) transom for quicker holeshots, shallow-water abilities & better overall performance
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom tandem-axle trailer
- Tandem-axle brakes
- Sure Lube hubs
- 1,000-lb. (453 kg) capacity tongue jack
- Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED marker lights
- PVC loading guides